View my Art on my Website

Friday, February 5, 2021

A Review of Nicolas Wilton's Creative Visionary Program 2020. Are you thinking of joining for 2021?

 


Last year I took a leap of faith and I signed up for Art to Life 2020 Creative Visionary Program, and it was the best decision I have ever made for my art career. The program had so much more content than I ever thought possible and much of it was live content. It was truly a relief as it was amazing to have people to connect to during the isolation of covid -19. The program was very clearly laid out with specific objectives. Not only did I feel energized to create art. I was able to fully understand the principles of art that had been missing from my art education. If you are an artist at any point in your career, and you have the time and the means to be able to participate in this course, I absolutely recommend it. In fact, I am doing it again this year in 2021. I have never created more amazing art than I do now with everything that I have learned from Nicholas and his team of Artists, I hope to see you there this year.

My before and after was absolutely unreal. 

During CVP 2020 Last Year 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment